"Free tapas in Granada during Semana Santa"

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulw2HT
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-22 19:37

본문

Hello, I'm Gutchan, the Japanese Information Center blogger♪♪

In Granada, if you order a drink, you get free tapas♪♪

The very lively Semana Santa has ended without a hitch. Even at home, the week was filled with brass bands, the smell of incense, and the sound of fireworks, so it's so quiet that it's hard to relax (lol)

Gutchan also managed to drink tapas during Semana Santa. Every bar was packed with people, so we went to the tapas right before opening time to avoid peak times.

This is the takoyaki we had at a Japanese bar♪ With Alhambra beer, a Granada specialty♪ In fact, Granada has a wide variety of Japanese food, so it's nice to get free tapas☆

At a bar called Potemkin in front of the language school at the University of Granada. The Japanese staff made it, so even Gutchan, who is from the Kansai region, was interested in it♪♪

This is a bar called El Fogón de Galicia on Navas Street. After ordering wine, we were served fried bacaladillo (a white fish from the cod family). It's a classic Spanish fish, but the white meat is plump and delicious.

I was surprised that the accompanying alioli sauce was pink, but when I ate it, I could taste the slight sweetness of the dates. It looked like a fairy tale! But it went perfectly with the crispy fries☆

Next, we went to EntreBraza, a restaurant that Gutchan has recently been fond of, which is known for its delicious meat (also on Navas Street, next door across the El Fogón de Galicia alley).

We had a fatty and fragrant diced pork steak (meat is too good for free tapas),

and a stew that was simmered until it was soft and fibrous, which I think was pork cheek meat. As expected of a meat bar, everything was so filling that you wouldn't believe it was free♪♪

As for drinks, we had a red wine from a bodega called Muñana in Granada. My friend got hooked and kept asking for more, saying how delicious it was. Gutchan ordered Tinto de Verano, and the glass was so big that it made him drunk and full.

It has a rich aroma like ripe berries, a moderate tannin taste, and a full-bodied taste that is easy to drink and goes well with meat. The price is also reasonable at 3.5€ per glass. EntreBraza also serves delicious pork and beef steaks, so if you have room in your stomach, try that too!

Granada is great because you can easily enjoy a variety of dishes with a free tapas. Popular restaurants are always crowded, but the best time to go is on weekdays when there are fewer people or right after opening. Enjoy Granada bar drinking alone or with friends. If you are planning to visit Granada during Golden Week, please give it a try.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.